Try it out!
Register to hops.site for free instant access.
Get help for Hops and HopsWorks by:
- Signup on our Slack channel
- Gitter on Hops and HopsWorks channels
- HopsHadoop forum provides user support for questions related to hops.site (Hops, HopsWorks).
- HopsHadoop commits provides commit messages and patches of Hops and HopsWorks.
In Hops we use JIRA to track both bugs and improvements. Feel free to open a request!
We keep track of Hops issues using the Hops JIRA instance
We keep track of HopsWorks issues using the HopsWorks JIRA instance
Single-host command-line installer for Ubuntu
Make sure you have a user with
- sudo privileges (no sudo password required),
- and an openssh public/private key without a password and
- the fully-qualified domain name for this host is in the /etc/hosts file.
See more here.
wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/hopshadoop/karamel-chef/master/hopsworks-installer.sh chmod +x hopsworks-installer.sh ./hopsworks-installer.sh
How to install HopsWorks on Vagrant (Ubuntu or Centos)
How to install HopsWorks on Amazon (AWS/EC2) (Ubuntu or Centos)